Thursday, February 4, 2010

YWAM

In these past weeks I've been immersing myself into the world of YWAM. So far I've contacted the bases in Brussels, Vancouver, Dublin, and Reykjavik. I've recently been communicating with the director of the DTS in Dublin. Today, I think Reykjavik is the most appealing. I'm fascinated with the culture in Iceland and am excited at the thought of reaching Iceland for Jesus.

At this point, "your will be done" has become my habitual prayer and I'm willing to go wherever I can be used by God. The more I speak to YWAMers, the less I worry about the funds. I'm constantly reassured that if it is the will of God for me to do a DTS, he will provide the money.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. . . Eric. Such exciting days ahead. Can't wait to see the story of your life unfold. God has great things, more than any of us can imagine. Love you, bro.

    ReplyDelete